2020 is shaping up to be a busy year especially for SharePoint/Office 365 events! I’m excited to head back to SharePoint Fest! Love this event and the organizers do an amazing job!
SharePoint Fest DC (SP Fest) April 13-17 at the Walter E Washington Convention Center
I’m delivering one workshop and 3 breakout sessions.
Learn how to get started quickly with Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow) in SharePoint Online. Discover how to use built-in connections to connect Power Apps to services such as SharePoint Online, Office 365 apps, and even SharePoint on-premise. Learn how to customize the look and feel of forms and apps to meet the needs of users and apply company branding. Also, learn how to share Power Apps with colleagues without going over budget.
• Customize SharePoint list forms with Power Apps
• Create a canvas app based on a SharePoint list
• Connect to data sources
• Themes, branding, and layouts
• Conditional formatting
• Rules and data validation
• Formula bar
This session will also discuss how to get started with Power Automate (Flow). Learn how to take advantage of pre-built templates for creating workflows. Learn how to create custom Flows in an easy-to-use visual designer right in a web browser. Finally, we’ll discuss how to manage your Flows during and after runtime.
• Connectors, data sources, and gateways
• Events vs triggers
• SharePoint Designer actions vs Flow actions
• Conditions for Flow
• Workflow history
• Flow connections and ownership
The future of SharePoint is exciting, and the addition of Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow) can help to address the challenges faced by today’s information workers.
- PWR102 – Real World No-Code Solutions Build with Office 365
- PWR203 – Business Process Automation with Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow)
- ONE303 – I didn’t know you could do that with OneDrive!
Don’t forget to use my promo code and save $100!